I thought I’d share with you something a little different today, I feel that not many of you really know anything about me so I asked a friend to write down 10 questions and I have answered them below:
- What is your favourite sweet treat to make? Definitely chocolate brownies, the perfect mix of cakiness and chocolate 😍
- What made you switch to a more healthy lifestyle? My body doesn’t really agree with anything containing gluten/wheat but I also found that I feel better and happier when I eat well and exercise regularly.
- How and why did you get into blogging? The main reason I started was because I found that a lot of people ask me questions about hair because I’m a trained hairdresser, so I thought I’d try and help a wider group of people than just my friends. I do feel that I have connected with some lovely people along the way and hope to connect with many more.
- What is your dream job? It would be being paid to do makeovers on people and then doing performing I.e. Stilt walking and aerial hoop and jewellery making on the side.
- What’s your favourite childhood memory? When me and my sister were a pair in acrobatic gymnastics and we won our first gold medal together and everyone was amazed because we were sisters.
- Do you have a skin routine? If so what is it? I’m not sure it’s exactly a routine but I like to use a clear skin (oil free) cleanser in the shower and then a garnier micellar water cleanser and then L’Oréal Paris moisturiser for the day time. I try not to wear make up for work unless it’s an occasion as I like my skin to breathe. I then use the micellar water in the evening to remove any dirt from my face.
- What’s your spirit animal? Probably a Cat, I love cats. I’d like to be a tabby cat or a really fluffy cat, reason being I think they are cute and they can be clumsy (like me) but they are very loving when they get to know you and independent when they need to be.
- Where’s your favourite place to go? I LOVE the beach, whatever the weather you will find me there. I like to collect shells, eat ice cream and chips and play on arcades and just enjoy the view!
- What are your top bucket list items and why?
- Sky dive – I just think it would be an amazing experience
- Ride in a hot air balloon – I’ve always loved spotting hot air balloons and think it would be an amazing view in one.
- Visit a volcano – Other than the fact that they look cool I have no reason!
- Say YES to everything for a day – I think it would be an eye opening experience, who knows what opportunities await.
10. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time? I think ten years is a long way away. I’d love to be in my own house (with andy) and at least have one child, other than that I’m pretty happy with how things are going so as long as I’m able to see the people I love and enjoy day to day life I’m good with that.
I hope you’ve learnt something new about me, if you have any questions or comments I’d love to know.
Thanks for reading!
Love Saff x